The one about Black Friday, Vodafone, 13000 slaves, Labour stopping abortion being devolved to Scotland, Stephen Hawking predicting the Matrix, school nativity plays and Sir Fred Catherwood.
- David Robertson: Forget Black Friday, here’s why I am hoping for a white Christmas
- Black Friday chaos closes Dundee supermarket
- Up to 13000 slaves working in the UK Labour forced Smith Commission to drop abortion law
- Stephen Hawking warns the development of artificial intelligence could end mankind
- Schools substitute footballers for baby Jesus
- Sir Fred Catherwood Obituary