Top Menu new


Support Solas Now

Make a one-off donation or set up a recurring payment here. Choose to pay via PayPal or setup a Direct Debit with GoCardless.

USA Friends

If you live in the US of A, you can set up a regular donation through our stateside partner, Mission to the World.  Gifts through MTW are tax-deductible.  Click here to visit the MTW giving page and search for our account number 94960.

Send in a cheque

You can post a cheque to us at the office address at the bottom of this page. Make cheques payable to “Solas CPC”.

Other giving methods

Give through our account at Stewardship’s

Use Ebay for Charity to donate a portion of your auction profits when you sell on Ebay.  Search for “Solas” when selecting your charity.

Use when shopping online and get major retailers to donate every time you make a purchase.

Fundraising FAQs

Can I give with a credit card?

Yes, use the donation button above. When asked for your payment method, choose PayPal. Once on the PayPal site, look for the credit card symbols and click “Continue” next to “Use your credit card or bank account”.

Where does Solas Centre for Public Christianity get its income?

Funding for Solas Centre for Public Christianity comes from a variety of sources.  These include donations from individuals, grants from charitable trusts and foundations, as well as sales income from books and resources.  Solas does not receive any statutory funding (apart from Gift Aid). Solas is a charitable company registered in Scotland, and as such also takes membership fees.

Can I help without giving money?

Of course. First, make sure you sign up for our newsletter and prayer updates. These help you pray for specific aspects of the Solas ministry. You can also find out about our events and resources. When you or others attend our events or purchase items from the website, you are supporting our ministry. Finally, giving good feedback on social media or in person is a great way to help us boost our profile and reputation with non-Christians, the media and grant-making bodies.