“Sceptics often (quite rightly) ask Christians: “”What’s the evidence for your beliefs?”” In this five-minute Short Answers film, Andy Bannister shares five pieces of evidence that God exists — that’s one per minute! If you (or a friend) are a sceptic and want an introduction to the mass of evidence for God’s existence, this is the perfect video to begin with.
Each argument that Andy covered briefly and at speed is unpacked at length elsewhere on the Solas website in our “A Beginner’s Guide to Apologetics” series. So you can investigate further by following the links below:
1) The fact that there is there something rather than nothing https://wp.me/p9HhRI-6w2
2) The fact that the laws of physics are so intricately fine-tuned https://wp.me/p9HhRI-6w9
3) The real, objective nature of good, justice, and morality https://wp.me/p9HhRI-8h7
4) The fact we are drawn to pursue (and need!) meaning and purpose https://wp.me/p9HhRI-8h6
5) The historical reality of the resurrection of Jesus https://wp.me/p9HhRI-8ab
Please share this video widely with friends or family and for more Short Answers videos, visit solas-cpc.org/shortanswers/, subscribe to our YouTube channel or visit us on Twitter Instagram or Facebook.
Short Answers is a viewer-supported video series: if you enjoy them, please help us continue to make them by donating to Solas. Visit our Donate page and choose “Digital Media Fund” under the Campaign/Appeal button.