Andy really enjoyed teaching at Living Hope Community Church’s GO Conference on 22-24 October 2021.
Download copies of Andy’s slides (all three talks) here.
Two additional talks by Andy are helpful for those who want to dig deeper into some of the issues about the Qur’an that came up (especially in the Q&A):
Have a read (or a listen) to a free sample chapter of Andy’s brand new book, Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God?
Check out Solas’s Mind the Gap series, chockfull of helpful resources on evangelism and how to share your faith naturally and without fear.
We also have our new Frontlines series, where we speak to Christians in a huge range of different jobs about how they share Jesus at work.
Three other great books to read around the themes that Andy spoke on are:
- Randy Newman, Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People’s Hearts the Way Jesus Did, 2nd Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications, 2017)
- Nabeel Qureshi, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity, 3rd Edition. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2018)
- Richard Shumack, Jesus Through Muslim Eyes (London: SPCK, 2020)
Watch a Solas Short Answers video:
Every two weeks, we release a new Short Answers video aiming to tackle a common question about the Christian faith in a few minutes. Super accessible, these are perfect for sharing with non-Christian friends.
- Why Do You Christians Force Your Beliefs on Others?
- Do All Religions Teach That God is a God of Love?
- Is There Anything Wrong with Multi-Faith Events?
- Are You Just a Christian Because You Were Born That Way?
- Do All Religions Lead to God?
- Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God?
For more information about the Solas Centre for Public Christianity that Andy leads, visit www.solas-cpc.org. In particular, do check out our SHORT/ANSWERS video series. Over a million people have now watched, downloaded, or shared one of these videos with friends. They’re a great, free evangelistic resource.
If you’d like to help support Solas’s work of evangelism and evangelism training across the UK, you can do for as little as £3 a month and we’ll send you a choice of one of several great books as a gift.